[Commons-l] CommonsDelinker

damodar vinayak bale dvbale at rediffmail.com
Sat Nov 18 07:17:50 UTC 2006

  There is no need for delinking.Linking alike thoughts is a difficult
task.I was wonderstruck to read about the book"How Language Works"by
David Crystal,and when will a nation like"Bharat"own its rightful
National Language.It's a secular nation with many languages.Main
languages that work,are "English and Hindi"both being non-secular.
"Sanskrit"is secular and most suitable for Bharat to achieve Nationhood
India can be a name of a country,where English and Hindi are spoken.
But Bharat can be the name of a Nation with Sanskrit as its National
Language.It is sixty years since its indepedence,and National Pride is
slowly disappearing from its cityzen because of lack of one language.
David Crystal knows the value of Sanskrit language so do many.Community
at large should accept valuable thoughts for its peaceful LIVING.