[Commons-l] Principles of organisation - who do we serve?

peter green plugwash at P10Link.net
Tue Nov 14 22:22:21 UTC 2006

what would imo be more sensible though more work to implement would be to require new users on commons to

1: specify thier username and password for thier home project
2: have built a good status on that project (i'm thinking account at least 14 days old, no blocks in last 14 days, edits on 7 distinct days since account creation/last block)

sure the determined will get arround this but it should help keep both the inexperianced and casual troublemakers at bay.