[Commons-l] Principles of organisation - who do we serve?

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 22:57:01 UTC 2006

> could set up welcome notices which include asking people to provide a
> link to thier home project in a certian format.
>
> --
> geni

Won't work. You find there's no user page, probably a new user on commons,
and you don't even have babel templates. If they don't read their talk page,
they won't also read that they are asked to provide their project.
This restrictions (like providing an email) were talked to add as
restrictions to create the account. Otherwise, they're quite useless.