[Commons-l] Principles of organisation - who do we serve?

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 05:36:54 UTC 2006

Hello,

While thinking about categories/galleries again lately (it really
never goes away), I came up with some broad definitions of the types
of users that the Commons serves, how they have different needs and
responsibilities, and how we can maybe use this kind of thinking to
identify  priorities for future directions.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pfctdayelise/Principles
If anyone feels up for some high-level thinking, I welcome comments,
additions or criticism here or on the talk page. In particular, are
there other types of users that are useful to define, who are they and
why? Is any of my reasoning illogical? Are there other conclusions
I've missed?

cheers,
Brianna
user:pfctdayelise