[Wiktionary-l] Re: [Foundation-l] A license for the Ultimate Wiktionary

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:16:21 UTC 2005

Well, the Ultimate Wiktionary website has to have a history... its
necessity in a website that anyone can edit goes without saying. So
why wouldn't a URL to the Ultimate Wiktionary be enough for its
offline use to comply with the GFDL (as the Wikipedia and Wiktionary
mirrors like answers.com do today... answers.com doesn't provide the
history).

And regardless, unless I'm totally missing something, a change in
license is not possible.