[Wiktionary-l] Re: Reworked css & other problems

Tomasz Sienicki tsca at edb.dk
Wed Jun 9 17:20:06 UTC 2004

 Gabriel Wicke wrote:

> I've just committed some major changes:

 I don't know if there's a connection here, but this afternoon
 'Enchanced recent changes' stopped working for me (I can't open
 the lists of changes that are groupped together). Checked in
 Firefox and Konqueror.

 While I am at it, some feedback from pl.wiktionary.org:
 * editing MediaWiki:monobook.css doesn't seem to have any effect
   (I tried 'a {text-decoration: none;}'). It works in user/css though
 * interwiki links Wiktionary -> Wikipedia ([[w:this sort]]) are broken
   again: they point to www.wikipedia.org instead of the national Wikipedia
 * the Template: namespace (Szablon:) doesn't exist (?). Sometimes
   {{text}} results in the same as [[text]], sometimes it results in
   displaying  'text.29">'
 * limiting {{messages}} to five occurences per page is a bad idea in
   case of Wiktionaries, where entries need to follow specific patterns
   in a much higher degree than on Wikipedias

--
 tsca * Tomasz Sienicki