[Wiktionary-l] Technical problems on nl:wiktionary

Gerard.Meijssen gerardm at myrealbox.com
Wed Jun 9 09:43:59 UTC 2004

LS,
On the nl:wiktionary, we use the message {{m}} a lot. It is used to indicate the gender of a word. With words like Engels (English) we have many translations that require a gender indication.

This used to work fine, now however, from the fifth onwards it does not produce the text that is in the message ''m'', but it gives us a [[Sjabloon:M]] which is plain wrong.

Any suggestions why and what can be done ??

Thanks,
  GerardM