[Wiktionary-l] Happy New Year

Gerard Meijssen gerardm at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 28 09:15:36 UTC 2004

Hoi,
I came across this and I think you will appreciate it.
http://www.it-director.com/article.php?articleid=12477&PHPSESSID=1376c34e797f5e88c04c957cf552fe5d

For those who hope to enjoy a Happy New Year, here (
http://it.wiktionary.org/wiki/Felice_Anno_Nuovo%21 ) is a place to add
the appropriate words for your own language, you may pronounce these and
record your pronunciation in the .ogg format. When saved in Commons you
can use it in any and it here and on all of our glorious projects.

For those for whom the year does not start on the first of January, we
hope that you appreciate this project in the manner it is intended.

If you are interested in the customs around the celebrations and the
origin of customs relating to the New Year celebrations or have an
intrest about dates and dating, please add your observations to wikipedia.

:)

Thanks,
    Gerard