[Wikivi-l] Special Page Names

Minh Nguyen mxn at zoomtown.com
Sun Nov 5 22:54:55 UTC 2006

The URLs of Special: pages can be translated now (the translations go in
the LanguageVi.php file). I've tried translating them over at
<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special_page_names#Vietnamese>, taking
care to make the translations short and memorable, but some of them are
painfully hard to shorten. For example, the shortest for
"Special:Mostlinked" is currently "Liên_kết_đến_nhiều", but that doesn't
say very much, and "Trang_được_liên_kết_đến_nhiều" is entirely too long.
I'd appreciate if someone could figure out better names for these pages.

Also, no one has a clue what "Special:Blockme" is supposed to do, since
it's disabled at the Wikimedia wikis. I think we should leave that alone
for now.

--
Minh Nguyen <mxn at zoomtown.com>
[[en:User:Mxn]] [[vi:User:Mxn]] [[m:User:Mxn]]