[Wikitech-l] A comprehensive list of en.wikipedia.org article topics

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:55:43 UTC 2005

Hi Andy :)  Preparing for the Mystery Hunt already?

On Apr 11, 2005 7:54 PM, Andy Sisson <andy.sisson at gmail.com> wrote:

> It occurred to me that the 500k+ english language article topics would
> by themselves be a fairly broad index of the vocabulary and zeitgeist
> of the english speaking world - which would, in turn, potentially be

A little Wiki-Zeitgeist project, that caches each day the most popular
new articles, the most edited articles, the most popular searches
(which is slightly useful anyway for caching), and perhaps lists the
titles of the last thousand new articles and images, would be a fine
thing to have linked from the main page.

SJ