[Wikisource-l] No news from Wikisource?

Ryan Dabler zhaladshar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:50:18 UTC 2006

On 7/13/06, Jesse Martin <pathoschild at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Walter Vermeir,
>
> New developments have been rather frequent on the English Wikisource
> lately. Wikisource News hasn't been updated in a while due to the very
> small number of users involved and their preoccupation with other
> tasks, such as the drive to conform works to the style guide. I've
> been planning to write a few omnibus articles covering all the
> developments since the last edit; I suppose I'll get around to it in a
> day or two. ;)
>
> Sincerely,
> Jesse Martin
> English admin [[User:Pathoschild]]

I've been planning on doing a similar thing, as well.  We've missed writing
some articles about some things that have been happening, but I was planning
on writing one or two that covered a lot of developments since the last news
report was written back in May.  If you don't get to them I can write them,
although I wasn't planning on doing anything until the pages have been
standardized.