[Wikipedia-l] Moldovan Wikipedia (sry)

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:34:04 UTC 2006

> I'm starting to get the feeling that these messages to the mailing
> list are an organised campaign against mo.wikipedia.

I honestly doubt about the existance of "an organised campaign against mo.wikipedia". Simply, there are people interested in this matter and that are quite not OK with the current status-quo. And they present you with their opinion.

There were three-four such sparkling discussions on this list, and at least in two cases the discussions were started by persons that I've never seen neither on the list, nor on talk pages. And I'm advocating for a status-quo change for quite some time.

When people see something wrong on Wikipedia (in their opinion of course;
not to be entirely neglected in this case, as it is the opinion of people who speak this language; I am yet to see one Moldovan publicly supporting this mo.wikipedia on this list); so when there is something wrong on Wikipedia, the first natural reaction is to report it to the mailing list, with the appropriate arguments. So that I do not see anything wrong with this. If this problem isn't solved in a year or two, it's quite normal that reports will keep coming in. One way or another there will be people finding out about this Wikipedia and writing to the list.

Moldovans never asked for this Wikipedia and they are quite negatively intentioned towards its existance. And it's about their language that we are talking about. But then, they cannot do much other than report. They cannot nor make a decision, nor implement existing decisions.

My brief remarks,
Liviu