[Wikipedia-l] Request For Logos

jam at croftj.net jam at croftj.net
Wed Nov 22 19:42:47 UTC 2006

Hello. I would like to call the attention
of any Wikipedia developer in this mailing
list. I have requested to switch the Wikipedia
logo of Chavacano Wikipedia cbk-zam.wikipedia.org
at the request for logos:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_logos

But it has not been switched since 2 or 3 weeks ago
when I made the request. Is there any developer
here who can switch? Also, I noticed there
are several requests there that have not been
responded by any developer. Sorry, if I have
to request developers attention here.

Thanks!

Weekejames
cbk-zam.wikipedia.org