[Wikipedia-l] [Foundation-l] contents under education/information licenses

Artur Fijałkowski wiki.warx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:02:35 UTC 2006

Allowing ''educational purposes only'' licenses?

I can say only one thing:

Liberum veto!

Why? Couse it's simple cheating thousands of authors, who has already
published their work on CC-BY-SA or GFDL. I have made some images
(schemes) and I released them as free content and now you try to say,
that some time in the future I will be allowed to publish it as fully
copyrighted except of free educational use ? No way!

If someone doesn't like our licenses he doesn't have to publish anything!!

Don't dig grave to OUR IDEAS in the name of collecting more materials!

AJF/WarX