[Wikipedia-l] New Language

Lino Dial linoadial2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 15:01:32 UTC 2006

November 16, 2006

  Yesterday I created a  new article in a new language.

  I noted that there are  250  languages on the list.

  The  new language should be  number  251.

  Name of the new language :   Botolan - Hambali.

  Where is it spoken :

  This languae is spoken by thousands of people in the  town of botolan,

  in the province of  Zambales in the country of the Philippines.

  There are many residents of the United States from Botolan, Zambales, Philippines.

  Many are professionals.  I for one is a licensed practicing physician in California.

  Another California licensed physician is in Central California and another one is

  a Physician teaching Anesthsiology at New York University.

  We also havee a dentist in San Francisco, CA  and an Accountant in Pennsylvania.

  We have numerous  persons who speak Botolan -  Hambali is in  United States Military

  especially the  U.S.  Navy  because there was a U.S.  Naval base in Zambales, Philippines

  for  more than  fifty  years.

       The article was a call for all of us who speak the language to communicate and

  exchange ideas and to preserve our heritage.   We also have an Orthopedic Surgeon

  who resides in  Baltimore - Washington, D.C. area  and we have several Attorneys.

  Sincerely,

  Dr.  Lino  Dial

  California - licensed  practicing physician.

  My  E - mail :    LinoADial2001 at yahoo.com