[Wikipedia-l] Policy draft: Wikimedia projects are not the place for national constitution

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:56:52 UTC 2006

Hoi,
There have been projects that were completely removed because there
content was not in the language that it said they were. There have been
projects were the people editing were put on notice to improve the work
because it was disastrously bad. The answer to your question, yes, there
have been projects that were worse.
Thanks,
   GerardM