[Wikipedia-l] Policy draft: Wikimedia projects are not the place for national constitution

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 13:03:22 UTC 2006

Well, I didn't read the page, but the way I read the _subject_, it's
absolutely incorrect.

True, a constitution does not belong at Wikipedia (or at least its
text doesn't). But it most certainly _does_ belong at Wikisource, so
long as it is free (and I don't believe a constitution can be
copyrighted, but I may be wrong there). We have a few different
constitutions at various Wikisources, and they should not be deleted.

Mark

On 13/11/06, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please, look at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_projects_are_not_the_place_for_national_constitution
>
> ... and give your ideas there.
>
> I think that the policy may be more exact.

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.