[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: [afrophonewikis] for the attention of the editors of Yoruba Wikipedia

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Nov 11 16:56:48 UTC 2006

Forwarding this here because I thought this experiment on Yoruba might
be of interest to some of you .. there've been many responses on the
list already so no need to respond directly. However, those interested
in the growth of African language Wikipedias will want to subscribe to
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/afrophonewikis/