[Wikipedia-l] anyone heard back from Jimbo Re: 100M?

sigmaman sigmaman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:03:47 UTC 2006

I am crossing my fingers that this comes to pass.

In the meantime, if we want to look at guerilla ways to fund raise, maybe we
can take a page out of Creative Commons' playbook and use Revver. Create a
few short videos about the Wikipedia cause, Revverize them, and shoot them
into the webosphere. We could place links to the videos on Wikipedia.

Any thoughts?

Mitch