[Wikipedia-l] Where are the decision makers?

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 30 20:32:55 UTC 2006

Brion Vibber schrieb:
> Jacky PB wrote:
>
>> Where are the decision makers? Isn't there nobody
>>

> No one else is interested in this issue, and getting involved would mean wasting
> a lot of time with people fighting a lot over something unimportant. The safest
> course is thus to leave a rarely-used wiki sitting there, same as we do with
> dozens of other rarely-used wikis and nobody minds.
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Thank you Brion! This is the answer most of us can sign.

Don't know if this saying is the same in English, but I try to
translate: live and let live ...

And I say: help where you can - if you cannot: do nothing. If something
is not good enough to your opinion you need to help to make things
better, not to make things worse ...
.
Have a great week-end!

Sabine