[Wikipedia-l] Moldovan wikipedia: when is this farce going to end?

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 21:05:34 UTC 2006

Is this real?

Where are the administrators of wikipedia?

This is a blatant show of maliciousness, and nobody
says anything? A load of disinformation is really
better than

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Transwiki:Wikimania05/Paper-ZZ1

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Automatic_conversion_between_simplified_and_traditional_Chinese