[Wikipedia-l] Require confirmed email address to upload images?

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:27:25 UTC 2006

Account merging will be done based on e-mails (as you can set your password
based on emails) because you can't compare passwords (due to the salt). The
merging by password will be done if your local and global account have the
same password when you login. Not really automatic. See the evil-plans for
more info.