[Wikipedia-l] Sort?

Berto albertoserra at ukr.net
Thu Jun 22 18:10:18 UTC 2006

Hi all!

How do I implement a localised sort criteria?

pms alfabet is as follows:

A B C D E Ë F G H I J L M N N- O Ò P Q R S T U V Z

So I need the accented letters to come in right places in lists... thank God
there is NO word starting with N-, so we can simply forget about it.

Yet we do use À È É Ì Ó Ù that are NOT letters, but only accents. So this
ones should simply be ignored. It would also be nice if the search would be
able to find "Pàgina" by a wrong request for "pagina". That is, if it could
ignore accents (apart from Ò and Ë, as they are proper letters).

Is this somehow possible?

Thanks
Bèrto