[Wikipedia-l] Wikis in Enterprises (Survey)

Tim 'avatar' Bartel wikipedia at computerkultur.org
Mon Jun 12 13:39:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

one and a half month ago I started an online survey "Wikis in
Unternehmen" (Wikis in Enterprises) in German language. Until today more
than 200 people took the German survey but I was often asked to
translate it to English to open it up to an international audience.

I needed some time (my english is awfull...), but it is done now: the
English online survey "Wikis in Enterprises" can be found here:
http://wikipedistik.de/survey/

This survey is part of the study "Wikis in Enterprises" by the
Department of Personnel Economics and Human Resource Management of the
University of Cologne. I'm writing my diploma thesis about this subject.

The survey adresses enterprises of any size and also enterprises not
using a wiki. It is held short on purpose and answering it will take
only 5-10 minutes at most.

Aim of the survey "Wikis in Enterprises" is the examination of the
factors which work in favor or disfavor for the use of wikis in
enterprises. These factors can for example be the affiliation to a
business sector, the size of an enterprise, the listing or the
outsourcing of IT activities. Dependencies between these factors may
also lead to interesting conclusions.

Why should you participate?

* The survey is answered in only a few minutes.
* Only with a large group of participants a big data pool can be
generated which allows valid results and cognitions and recommendations.
* The participans get noticed about the results.
* You support "Wikimetrics"...

Thank you!

Feel free to blog it :-)
The German survey was named in two printed magazines, but most
participants came through the blogosphere.

Bye, Tim 'avatar' Bartel.

--
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Avatar