[Wikipedia-l] Wikia's new CEO

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:07:53 UTC 2006

Hoi,
Even when there are "secrets", they are none of our business. What I
objectto is the suggestion that money from the Wikimedia Foundation
ended up at Wikia. If you think this is the case to be careful because
you are close to getting yourself into hot water.
I do not know what the public needs to know more than:
*A venture capalist invested money in Wikia
*A person of the venture fund become a member of its board
*Wikia hired a CEO, someone with Industry credentials read Yahoo

Thanks,
    GerardM