[Wikipedia-l] 80/20

ScottL scott at mu.org
Fri Jul 28 02:02:14 UTC 2006

   I don't mind top posting (did this conversation not happen recently?)
so long as people do not alternate between top and bottom posting in a
single thread so that you have no idea who said what then.  Its like the
use of British and American English in article.  Whoever got there first
(top poster or bottom poster) should have their convention respected.

Dalf