[Wikipedia-l] The New Yorker on Wikipedia

Berto albertoserra at ukr.net
Tue Jul 25 04:31:59 UTC 2006

LOL I can't see any reason why our community shouldn't reflect real life.
And in real life female leaders are less than male leaders in number, yet
usually stronger than we are as per power. So I rate it absolutely normal if
it happens here, too. Another thing is if we want to alter these
proportions, but I wonder how "social engineering" and spontaneity can cope
with each other.

As per reasons leading to such a distribution... I am a radical
contructivist, and I'd rate simply delirious anyone pretending to sit in
someone else's brains to write a "report" from there :) I observe the small
part of reality that I can see with my own eyes, and that's absolutely that
all I can do.

Bèrto