[Wikipedia-l] Campaigns Wikia

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Sat Jul 15 01:49:15 UTC 2006

Hi All,

     The last outcome that I expected from my announcement was some angry members. Please remember that "Campaigns Wikia" is a wiki, of course. But, also note the first line of my message, which somehow got lost. This wiki was announced and opened by Jimmy Wales.
     It was this fact that caused me to comment on the differences between Wikipedia, etc. and Campaigns Wikia. Now, google all you want, but you will not find a huge number of wikis initiated by Jimmy Wales.
     Enough said, I think.

                            As Ever,

                              Ruth Ifcher

From: rose.parks at att.net