[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: Your e-mail

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 09:36:31 UTC 2006

This is an absolute lie. He sent me an e-mail, a very nasty one at
that. You may see it in the image.

I do not think this is really relevant to Wikipedia at all. I do not
think this matter needs investigation.

I did not bring it up publicly except on Meta, whereas the message
that he says I sent to him was shouted by him from the rooftops.

This is irrelevant, really. You are in no position to demand an
investigation, and honestly there is nobody here with the authority to
conduct one -- this is e-mail we are talking about, not anything using
Wikimedia servers, so an investigation would be more difficult, and
really nobody has any good reason to conduct one. Your whinging
certainly isn't making anyone want to do it at all.

Mark

On 09/07/06, Jacky PB <dpotop1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am again pushed to post here by mark Williamson.
> He sent me the following message, pretending I sent
> him a message.
>
> I have never sent him any message whatsoever.
>
> I demand an investigation in the matter. What happens
> here is not acceptable.
>
> Yours,
> Dpotop

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.