[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: Your e-mail

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 09:36:10 UTC 2006

And I have to add to this that:
* We are talking here about mail forging, and slander.
* I have never, ever, ever posted such hate prose
(instead, I participate in discussions with other
Romanians, Moldovans, and Russians on the subject).

If this is not important, I don't see what could catch
your attention.

:en:Dpotop, :ro:Dpotop

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/meta/c/c8/Dpotop1.png