[Wikipedia-l] Protest!!!!

Berto albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Jul 9 01:03:31 UTC 2006

Hoi!

Well... It did not happen with pms, because we got there and had the
starting pms text imported from our own. So when it got redistributed it was
our stuff once again, and we manage all modifications ourselves.

It's nice to have a single interface in your language distributed all over
the different wikies, I use our pms version even in en:wiki and I find it
handy to have a constant UI environment, no matter what's the content
language. But no doubt it's unpleasant to loose things, especially if they
were elaborated in long years of work...

Maybe you could simply organise a better co-ordination level? The original
files can be imported into the central distro, AFAIK. So anyone downloading
mediawiki will have the best possible NL interface.

Tot ziens!
Bèrto