[Wikipedia-l] Protest!!!!

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 23:26:36 UTC 2006

Recently, one person deleted a lot of MediaWiki pages on nl: because
there was now a general translation. Apparently doing the same thing
that others do is more important than doing the thing we ourselves
think is best. I very much OPPOSE what is being done here, and would
ask anyone to STOP FORCING US TRANSLATIONS WE DO NOT WANT!!!!!

WikipediaNL has had MediaWiki software for over 3.5 years now, and we
have changed things with good reasons. Don't undo that without good
reasons yourself!!!

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels