[Wikipedia-l] Where are the decision makers?

ScottL scott at mu.org
Tue Jul 4 21:20:30 UTC 2006

   Ok, that is an acceptable answer though again I still think we are
talking about a really really small group (according to
[[Transnistria]], there are 177k RO/MO people in Transnistria of which
only some are going to be school age and only some of those not going to
Latin scripted schools).

   Though Sabine does make a valid point that most of them (the ones in
Moldova proper as well) probably can sound out words in any language
written using Cyrillic and a large number also are likely to know
Russian.  To me the more interesting question is how many of them know
the RO/MO language in Cyrillic to the exclusion of Latin and are likely
to have access to a computer with Internet access.

SKL