[Wikipedia-l] mo - let's make a point ...

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 4 15:32:59 UTC 2006

Its not me who says that they differ, but having colleagues (just search
for translations + Moldovan) that obviously make the difference ... well

I cannot contact these people now - I can only try to do it asap. Be
sure I am going probably much further when I research than you can imagine.

Sorry, cannot follow up for the next days.

Best, Sabine