[Wikipedia-l] Certificare

Jacky PB dpotop1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 10:17:37 UTC 2006

The correct translation follows.
Sorry, but half truths are often worse than an
outright lie.

:en:Dpotop

> > > Salut Ronline,
> > >
> > > Nu stiu daca ai urmarit ultima discutie
> > referitoare la
> > > wikipedia moldoveneasca, dar la un moment dat
> Mark
> > > Williamson mi-a trimis un mesaj injurios.

Hello Ronline,

I do not know if you've been following the last
discussion on the Moldovan wikipedia, but at one point
Mark Williamson sent me an offensive message.

> > > Acum, vor si altii sa il vada, in cont, ca sa se
> > > asigure ca intr-adevar el l-a trimis. Insa e
> vorba
> > de
> > > un cont Yahoo, si deci daca dau acces la el si e
> > sters
> > > mesajul nu mai am "dovada". :)

Now, some others want to see the message in the
account, so that they can be sure he sent it. But it's
a Yahoo account, so that if I give access to it and
the message is deleted there is no more "proof". :)

> > > Am deci nevoie de un trustee, un user respectat
> pe
> > > wikipedia, care sa se uite primul si sa vada
> > mesajul
> > > acolo. Apoi, poate sa se uite cine o vrea.

Therefore, I need a trustee, a respected wikipedia
user, to look there first and see the message there.
Then, anybody can take a look.

> > > Ai putea, te rog, sa fii trustee in directia
> asta?
> > > Daca da, iti trimit parola, te uiti, si eventual
> > faci
> > > o copie a mesajului.

Can you, please, be the trustee on this matter? If
yes,
I will send you the password, you take a look, and
possibly make a copy of the message.