[Wikipedia-l] My apologies

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 07:28:26 UTC 2006

Let me elaborate.

When there is clearly so much work still to be done on the Romanian
Wikipedia, why are you wasting your time trying to get a small
Wikipedia deleted?

All the time you have spent so far on this, is wasted, you could have
put it to much better use to do something constructive.

For example, why not take a page from
http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Shortpages and make it better?
There are thousands of pages on the Romanian Wikipedia which need
attention and expansion.

Why not focus on making ro.wp a world-class encyclopaedia, instead of
wasting your time trying to destroy mo.wp?

It is best that we all work to create, when one of us works to
destroy, we are not gaining anything.

Mark