[Wikipedia-l] My apologies

TSO1D From Wikpedia tso1d at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 02:21:50 UTC 2006

In my view this is discussion cannot be viewed as separate from the past ones on the topic, but rather the continuation (and hopefully the culmination) of the issue. If such a resolution has already been made, then what is the purpose of continuing this discussion and wasting even more time. The only thing lacking is enforcement, and why souldn't that be carried out in accordance with the general conclusion of the debate, whether in the past or the present.

  I understand how some users might feel frustrated with the continuation of the discussion and the war of words, however by not acting the conflict will not end, and I believe you are actually giving tacit approval to the project in its current state. I am sorry if others spent a great deal of time looking at the dispute and now may feel irritated, but others also were involved in this debate, to an even higher degree, and simply stating that all this work was in waste as you do not intend to act in any way seems a grave neglect of your duties and even a lack of respect for those who have invested their time to try to find a solution to the problem and find the best way to resolve it.

Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:
  Is this relevant to the *current* discussion?

Everybody already knew about that. It was clear that that decision was made.

However, it was never enforced, and since then, you have taken against
yourselves by turning the heat up where it was absolutely not
necessary and making everyone stop caring.

Mark

On 03/07/06, Jacky PB wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to apologize to all of you for my
> interventions here. I just missed an e-mail of anthere
> more than 6 months old.
>

> http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2006-March/043897.html
>
> My only excuse is that it happened on another thread
> than the one I followed.
>
> Yours,
> :en:Dpotop, :ro:Dpotop

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.