[Wikipedia-l] Harassment on wikipedia

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 2 09:55:18 UTC 2006

I don't know Mark personally, but this sounds strange to me ... really
strange ... are you sure it was him???  The text does not read like one
of his ...

Well anyway: he does not try to get the Romanian wikipedia closed down,
right? I suppose there are as much problems there as on any other
wikipedia ... so what's the point?

Considering all that stuff I read on "proposals for closing down
wikipedias" - people have some quite serious problems when it comes to
NPOV ... hmmm ...

And if articles are copied from the Romanian wikipedia only using
another script and people say articles on the Moldavian wikipedia are
plain wrong also in contents ... doesn't this mean they are wrong as
well on the Romanian wikipedia?

Come on: stop it ... if the quality really is not good: instead of
struggling and figthing care about the wikipedia where you work on and
not about those where others work on (and where you do not seem to be
interested in). This is valid for all who seem to have too much time for
POV but strange enough too little for really contributing.

Sorry, but I believe we read enough about this matter.

Again: live and let live ... stop fighting - it's time to show that
wikipedians are tolerant people. (This sentence is for "all" who are
involved in some kind of dispute.)

I am not going to write any more messages about this theme.

Ciao, Sabine