[Wikipedia-l] "adminship is no big deal"

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jan 19 13:51:54 UTC 2006

I am reluctant to accept a case which involves one dispute. Everyone
makes mistakes. I would not be reluctant if the dispute was sustained
or or repeated. My take is that letting yourself get caught up in a
wheel war is punishment enough if it is only an occasional event. All
you have is your reputation.

Fred