[Wikipedia-l] Europanto

europanto europanto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:22:43 UTC 2006

It's a little bit more than "just take random words" from different European
languages.
If a script was enought to generate Europanto sentences, I would have
written it
a long time ago ( I'm a computer engineer )
The fun is that everyone speaks the way he/she wants/can and the underlying
goal,
apart from having people understand what you're trying to say ( you can
reformulate
your sentence  as many times as you wish ), is to have good sounding ... er
..."lyrics".  ;o)

smh