AW: [Wikipedia-l] New Wikipedia???

André Müller andrew1985 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 28 11:35:21 UTC 2005

Kölle alaaf,
The problem isn't that there might be only a few contributors to it,
it's that it cannot be considered a language in any way. It's clearly a
dialect of German, much more so than, say, Swiss German or Plattdeutsch.
It's neither far enough from Modern High German nor does it have an
orthography.
Wikipedia shouldn't include regional dialects. Otherwise I'd vote for a
Wikipedia in Saxon. ;)

Tschö,
- André