[Wikipedia-l] recipes

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:11:36 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:27:51 -0500, ilooy <ilooy.gaon at gmail.com> wrote:

> But all these solutions aside, the first step
> would be to talk this out before anyone gets
> delete-finger happy. Watching out for abuse
> and misuse is entirely understandable, but
> deleting recipies without discussion and
> a call for solutions seems contrary to
> wikietiquette. At least in my point of view.

There's been lots of discussion and calls for solutions. We've had
this discussion years ago, and it comes up every now and again. What
we do not have is an outcome that everyone agrees with. The only
strength of your arguments is that it is how we always do things - the
person wanting to remove something is always wrong, the person wanting
to keep or add something never is. I am getting sick of that.

Andre Engels