[Wikipedia-l] Wiki works, wiki doesn't work, wiki works, wiki doesn't work...

Caroline Ewen caroline at web.lu
Tue Jan 18 11:31:58 UTC 2005

Hi

I'm sure I'm not the only one complaining about this,  but what is actually
wrong with Wikipedia at the moment ? On the english one, you can hardly edit
at all, on the german, french and luxembourgish wikis, edits work fine at
some times of the day whereas sometimes nothing seems to work. And for the
times you actually CAN edit a page, it takes about 5-10 min until the page
is saved. Now this can't be normal and we, on the lb wiki were wondering if
there's some sort of explanation to this problem.

thx :-)

Caroline aka Briséis - lb.