[Wikipedia-l] Help with proofreading (Italian)

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 11 16:52:22 UTC 2005

Hi I am searching for an Italian mothertognue who could proofread an
article I translated on meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/2/Founder/It

It is part of the newsletter.

I am German and translating from one foreign language into the other is
not too easy ;-) so sorry for some of those horrible errors ...

Besides that: the newsletter is not published very often and so it
should be quite easy to translate and proofread it if we are in many.

Is there a way to create a group of people interested in
translating/proofreading the newsletter into Italian? Please contact me
- if we organise things well no-one of us will have to work much and we
will have great results.

Ciao and thank you!!!

Sabine

*****