[Wikipedia-l] Re: Portals, flags, chaos

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 18:47:16 UTC 2005

In the long run, philosophically, I think you're right.  In the short
run, we should focus on usability and minimizing seek time -- an area
where the site is already weak.

If we're going to force people through a portal, it should be clear
how to use it and should load instantly, not in 15 seconds.

+sj+

--
+sj+