[Wikipedia-l] wikipadia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:45:08 UTC 2005

That was funny, yes, but I don't think it's very constructive.

I was very serious when I made that post, and I still am. That person
is earning their living by screwing over innocent folks, just as you
and all non-unemployed people earn a living doing whatever it is you
do for a living.

Domain squatting doesn't take a genius, but to come up with the idea
you'd certainly have to not be an idiot.

Every domain the squatter squats is most likely a work of creativity,
an idea that suddenly popped into their head rather than a list sent
to them in the newspaper.

Mark