[Wikipedia-l] Re: A portal page for www.wikipedia.org

Olve Utne utne at nvg.org
Mon Jan 10 00:53:28 UTC 2005

Hello Mark W.,

At 23:46 09/01/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>Name me a monolingual country, and I will show you a flying pig.

OK: The Faeroe Islands. :-D      Now, amidst those flying pigs fluttering
around, I will certainly have to admit that the Faeroese situation is
highly unusual in that respect.... :]   But coming to think about it --
there are of course plenty of Danish- and English-speakers there too; along
with Norwegian- and Tagalog-speakers etc.

(Message fading out to sound of pigs dropping to the ground...)

-Olve