[Wikipedia-l] Re: A portal page for www.wikipedia.org (was Re: Whywww.wikipedia.org => en.wikipedia.org ?)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 23:52:13 UTC 2005

See, as far as the flag issue goes, what can I say but "I told you
so"? How's that for predicting the future? And before it even became
an issue, I made my feelings well-known so I don't need to state them
again (and since nobody had worked hard when I made my post, or even
mentioned it, my use of "stupid" can't be considered offensive).

Mark