[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Note: Obscene language on Tsunami Article]

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 11:55:00 UTC 2005

Everything approved at some point on en, ultimately is applied on other
projects...

But I do not really see how what I propose in against wiki principles
while to my opinion, the time delay is and will be confusing. Or that
means I really do not understand Jimbo's proposal. In any cases, I do
not like it :-(