[Wikipedia-l] A Solution to Larry Sanger's Criticisms - Project Has Been Around For A While

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Tue Jan 4 11:50:05 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 06:40, Shaun MacPherson wrote:
> I think the easiest way to make Wikipedia more
> credible is with a Fact and Reference Project

It sounds like a good idea.

But it's not enough: You should also limit somehow the anon contributions and
employ maintainers for each article (this is what I do on most of my
projects). The names (full names) of the authors and maintainers must be
visible in the article, together with 1 or 2-line short bios demonstrating
their expertise (degrees or work experience), as well as a References section
(which should be long - very long).

See my policy here:

http://nerdypc.wikinerds.org/index.php/Help:Editing_process

--
NSK
The Wikinerds Community Federation of Science Wikis